Ideal for mid-sized to large facilities, the Honeywell Farenhyt Series Black IFP-2100 is an intelligent analog, addressable fire alarm control that can be expanded up to 2,100 points per panel by adding additional loops. Addressable fire alarm systems can pinpoint precisely which device has been activated in the system. When a fire is detected, the device’s address shows up on the main control panel so that you can find the exact location of a fire and extinguish it promptly.
The unobtrusive design, choice in cabinet color and minimal equipment lowers installation and operating costs without distracting from your decor.
- Largest system in Farenhyt portfolio
- Easy to install and operate
- Can be used in a networked system where at least one IFP-2100 is in the system
- Network support for up to 32 Sites
- Built-in support for up to 159 IDP/SK detectors and 159 IDP/SK modules or 127 SD SLC device
- Four line LCD display with 40 characters per line
- Choice of product color (red or black)
- Can be surface or flush mounted
- Four programmable function keys
- Network card allows copper network connection with a multi-mode or single-mode fiber connection option
- Built-in dual phone line, digital alarm communicator/ transmitter (DACT), IP or optional cellular technologies
- Lower installation and equipment expenses
- JumpStart AutoProgramming® feature for easy programming
- Renewable license on downloading software helps inhibit unauthorized programming
- Firmware can be upgraded in the field
- Compatible with SWIFT wireless devices for challenging wiring applications
- Supports Class B (Style 4) and Class A (Style 6 or Style 7 configuration for SLC, and SBUS.
- Built in USB interface for programming
121 Independence Ln.
Chalfont, PA 18914
M-F: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm