The Gamewell-FCI, FocalPoint® Graphic Workstation is a IP-based graphic user interface that connects to the 7100, E3 Series® or S3 Series of fire alarm control panels via the Gateway interface. The Workstation is used as a decision support tool by facilities management and security personnel.This workstation uses graphic images to display information that allows personnel to quickly evaluate the emergency and make prompt and informed decisions.
- Listed under UL® Standard 864, 9th Edition.
- Offers a flexible remote control. Using the workstation with the following systems, the Acknowledge, Reset and Silence fire alarm functions can be activated via remote control.
- E3 Series
- S3 Series
- 7100 Series
- User-Friendly System Setup – Import facility floor plans as Windows® graphic bitmaps or Windows® graphic meta files.
- Secure Access – Security profiles provide multiple levels of access to different user types.
- Improved System Maintenance – Reports and logs trouble events.
- Automatic Screen Navigation -(selectable for each device) that locates and zooms to the device related to an alarm or event, based on the priority of the event.
- Backup capability – System backups for screen, user, or history databases. All software is backed up on CD-RW.
- Information Labels – Identify Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) and handicapped accessible areas using fully linked multimedia.
- Includes an optional touchscreen display to be used as a simple, intuitive interface.
- FPT-GATE-3 FocalPoint Gateway includes gateway, surge suppressor (PNET-1), cables and cabinet.
- FPT-WKS FocalPoint graphical user interface software for network annunciation. Workstation UL Listed PC included. (UL Version).
- FPT FocalPoint graphical user interface software for network annunciation. Workstation PC not included. (non-UL Version).
- ANX-SR Addressable Node Expander-Single Ring.
- ANX-MR-FO Addressable Node Expander-Multi-Ring Twisted-Pair.
- ANX-MR-UTP Addressable Node Expander-Multi-Ring Fiber-Optic.
121 Independence Ln.
Chalfont, PA 18914
M-F: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm