E3 Series Combined Fire and MNS System
The Gamewell-FCI, E3 Series® Broadband Emergency Voice Evacuation System and the E3 Series Broadband Networked Fire Alarm System can be combined on the common network to form a combination Fire and Mass Notification (MNS) System in accordance with the NFPA and UL Standard UL2572 requirements.
- Listed under ANSI/UL® Standard UL2572 for Mass Notification.
- Listed under ANSI/UL Standard 864, 9th Edition..
- IBC Seismic Certified.
- Offers the Base Platform for the Emergency Communications System.
- Provides true, seamless and scalable integration for Fire and Mass Notification that is configured applying the E3 Series building blocks using up to 122 nodes.
- Includes a cost-effective, supervised, “Style 7” network wiring using a single pair of wire or fiber-optics at 625K baud.
- Contains a compact, Local Operating Console (LOC) that is designed for installation in lobbies, doorways and hallways allowing quick access to do the following:
- Broadcast MNS announcements.
- View the System Status messages.
- Designed with a user-friendly, color touchscreen display that provides all Fire and MNS Events at all locations.
- Installs a simple configuration of multiple LOCs with expandability from 16 to 64 programmable switches for status, message activation and control.
- Uses fully supervised wiring outputs for outstanding protection.
- Broadcasts a digital, audio, resonant sound to meet the intelligibility requirements.
- Supports each audio node with up to 150 watts of audio power, provided by three, 50 watt amplifiers in addition to providing 50 watts of standby power.
- Stores distributed, digital message storage at each audio amplifier location for maximum survivability.
- Applies Advanced Boolean Logic programming to reduce equipment costs by providing software solutions to complex configurations using the following devices.
121 Independence Ln.
Chalfont, PA 18914
M-F: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm